The main emphasis in the program includes: Agriculture, Farm Management, Economics, Marketing Management, and practical orientation.
The department has expanded its emphasis to include a business orientation towards agriculture. The degree in Agribusiness management was designed to meet this challenge. Currently, the degree programs in the department are:
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN AGRICULTURE ECONOMICS
- BACHELOR OF AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN FARM RESOURCE MANAGEMENT